TECHNICAL SERGEANT ARNOLD BRAXTON Technical Sergeant Arnold Braxton is the NCOIC, Utility Law Field Support Center (ULFSC), Environmental Law and Litigation Division, Operations and International Law Directorate, Office of the Judge Advocate General, Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. The ULFSC represents the Air Force and other Federal executive agencies in litigation before 23 state public utility commissions in matters involving the procurement and rates of electric, gas, water, and sewer utilities. The ULFSC also provides advice in the areas of utility privatization, energy conservation management, utility service contracts, energy savings performance contracts, renewable energy procurement and the development of energy resilience projects on Air Force installations. Technical Sergeant Braxton enlisted in the Air Force in February 2000 as a Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Specialist. In February 2006, he retrained into the paralegal career field. In 2008, he completed a 192day deployment in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM as a paralegal for Central Criminal Court of Iraq, Task Force 134, Baghdad, Iraq. He was awarded his 7-skill level in 2009.
TSgt Braxton is married to Stefanie Braxton. Together they have five children: Chanteria, Anthony, Angelina, Teah, and Tyler.
2000 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice Course
2004 Airman Leadership School, in residence
2005 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Craftsman Course
2006 Paralegal Apprentice Course
2008 Air Force Operations Law Course
2009 Paralegal Craftsman Course
2012 Wills Preparation for Paralegals Course 2015 Non-Comissioned Officer Academy, in residence
2015 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education, by correspondence
2017 CCAF, Associate of Paralegal Studies
1. October 2000 – October 2003, 23rd Fighter Squadron, Spangdahlem AB, Germany
2. October 2003 – December 2006, 46th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Eglin AFB, Florida; Paralegal (Claims), 96th Airbase Wing, Eglin AFB, FL
3. December 2006 – January 2012, Paralegal (Civil Law and Military Justice), 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany (December 2008 – June 2009, Central Criminal Court of Iraq Paralegal, Task Force 134, Baghdad, Iraq)
4. January 2012 – December 2013, NCOIC, Adverse Actions, 3rd Air Force, Ramstein AB, Germany
5. December 2013 – March 2017, Paralegal, Secretary of the Air Force Personnel Council
6. March 2017 – February 2019, Defense Paralegal, Air Force Legal Operations Agency, Tyndall AFB, FL
7. February 2019 – Present, NCOIC, Air Force Utility Law Field Support Center, Air Force Legal Operations Agency, Tyndall AFB, FL
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal Joint Service Commendation Medal Air Force Commendation Medal Air Force Outstanding Unit Award (4 OLC) SAF/MR NCO of the Year for 2015 2015 Joe G. Lineberger Excellence Award Recipient (NCO Category) SAF/MRB NCO of the Year 2016 AFSA NCO of the 2nd Quarter (2019) AFSA NCO of the 3rd Quarter (2019) AFSA NCO of the Year (2019) EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION Airman Basic 3 Feb 2000 Airman First Class 17 Mar 2000 Senior Airman 17 Jul 2002 Staff Sergeant 1 May 2004 Technical Sergeant 1 Aug 2013 (Current as of 17 December 2019)
Click here to view a webcast of the service on 12/3/2021 at 01:50 PM, Central Standard Time.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Tech Sergeant, Arnold Braxton, United States Air Force, please visit our floral store.